1. Jiao Renqiang. Acoustic–structure modeling and analysis of an engineering machinery cab based on the hybrid method and experimental investigation.(SCI)
2. Jiao Renqiang. Studies on the low frequency vibration of the suspension system for heavy trucks under different operation conditions
3. Jiao Renqiang.Optimal design of micro-dimples on crankpin bearing surface for improving engine’s lubrication and friction(SCI)
4. Jiao Renqiang.Ride comfort performance of hydro pneumatic isolation for soil compactors cab in low frequency region(EI)
5. Jiao Renqiang.Dynamic analysis and experimental study of vibro-acoustic system with uncertainties at middle frequencies(EI)
6. Jiao Renqiang.Vibro-acoustic modeling of a rectangular enclosure with a flexible panel in broad range of frequencies and experimental investigations(SCI)
Nguyen Van Liem, Jianrun Zhang, et al., Low-frequency performance of semi-active cab’s hydraulic mounts of an off-road vibratory roller, Shock and Vibration, 2019, Vol. 2019: 1-15, Article ID 8725382, SCI.
7. Nguyen Van Liem, Jianrun Zhang, et al., Performance analysis of semi-active hydraulic system of the off-road vibratory roller cab using optimal fuzzy-PID control, Journal of Southeast University, 2019, EI
8. Nguyen Van Liem, Jianrun Zhang, Wenlin Hua, Peiling Wang, Ride quality evaluation of the soil compactor cab supplemented the auxiliary hydraulic mounts via simulation and experiment, Journal of Southeast University, 2019, EI
9. Nguyen Van Liem, Jianrun Zhang, Renqiang Jiao, et al., A study to evaluate the effect of the off-road deformable terrains on the ride comfort of the construction trucks heavy, Journal of Southeast University, 2019, EI
10. Nguyen Van Liem, V.Q. Le, Renqiang Jiao, A modified technique for studying the automotive vibrations based on Jourdain’s principle, Vibroengineering PROCEDIA, 2019, Vol. 22: 99-105, EI.
11. Nguyen Van Liem, V.Q. Le, Ride comfort performance of heavy truck with three control cases of semi-active isolation systems, Vibroengineering PROCEDIA, 2019, Vol. 22: 93-98, EI.
12. Nguyen Van Liem, K.T. Nguyen, Evaluating the effect of the working conditions on the ride comfort and road friendliness of the heavy truck, Vibro-engineering PROCEDIA, 2018, Vol. 21: 83-88, EI: 20190506449841.
13. Nguyen Van Liem, K.T. Nguyen, Enhancing the ride comfort of the off-road vibratory roller cab by adding damper hydraulic mount, Vibroengineering PROCEDIA, 2018, Vol. 21: 89-95, EI: 20190506449842.
14 Vanliem Nguyen, et al., Optimization of crankpin bearing lubrication under dynamic loading considering effect of micro asperity contact, Industrial Lubrication and Tribology, 2020,